Friday, May 2, 2014

Catching You Up on Things You've Missed

True to form I didn't blog for a while. Sorry. I did warn you that could happen.

Let me catch you up on some of the things you missed since I last wrote. I decided to do this in a quick format so you can read more at your leisure, but in the meantime have an idea of what happened.

-----------------------------------

Janel and I got engaged!
It was a beautiful day in April and we're really excited for everything that comes next!

Spring Break in Fantastic Seattle!
We took a well-deserved vacation in March and visited with Janel's parents.

Year One of Planning School is in the Books
I had fun. I learned stuff. I'm ready for year two and to get a J-O-B. 

I Have a Cool New Internship
I rubbed elbows with the Mayor of Detroit, Dan Gilbert (the other mayor of Detroit), Michigan Senators, members of the Michigan Economic Growth Corporation, and other people who look great in suits. 

-------------------------------------

I think that does it for the past few months. Obviously other things happened, but I can't remember it all! (This is why you should blog regularly). May is packed with weddings, vacations, and a race in Buffalo (yes, Buffalo). Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment